Everything You NEED To Know Before Taylor Swift’s Concerts in Philadelphia This Weekend
Heading to Lincoln Financial Field this weekend to see Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour in Philadelphia?
We’ve got a look at what you need to know from the set times to the updated bag restrictions from the venue.
What about parking?
- Parking at Wells Fargo Center's K, M & N lots will begin at 12 pm each day.
- The lots at Citizens Bank Park will open at 3 pm both days.
- Parking will cost $40.
What time will the gates open for the concert?
- The gates at Lincoln Financial Field will open at 5 pm.
What time do the performers take the stage?
While these times are subject to change, they are a good estimate of what you can expect to see during the show.
- Charli XCX is scheduled to hit the stage at 7 pm.
- Camila Cabello will perform at 7:40 pm.
- Taylor Swift’s performance will begin around 8:45 pm (both nights).
Will I be able to bring a purse in to the show?
No purses or backpacks will be allowed into the venue on Friday or Saturday.
Lincoln Financial Field will be using the clear bag policy that is in effect for NFL games at the venue. All bags must be clear and they cannot exceed 12”x6”x12”, according to a tweet from Lincoln Financial Field.
Additional bag polices from the venue can be found on their website by clicking here.
If you're heading out to the show, have fun and stay safe!