List: Most Popular Local Spots for a First Date
First dates can be so stressful. So many questions fill your head: What do I wear? What do we talk about? Where should we go?
Well, I can help you with the last question:
I saw on BroBible that the dating app, Clover, took a look at all their user's first date data to figure out the most popular places to go. Good news, most of the places listed on the top 10 are right here in our area.
In fact, I've been to most of these places on a date too. So I have to say I agree....they all have a good vibe.
So, if you're planning a first date, here are the most popular local spots where you may want to go...
1. Starbucks - I don't even drink coffee and I love going to Starbucks, so of course, this on the list.
2. Chick-fil-A - Great, the line's going to be even longer now, once everybody reads this.
3. Texas Roadhouse - Who wouldn't love to go to a place where you can throw peanut shells on the floor? OMG, and that sweet butter for the rolls.
4. Panera Bread - The Frontega chicken panini is my favorite there. That's a good first date food.
5. Chipotle - I think I'm the only one in the world who's never eaten there, but I guess a lot of people have for their first dates.
Don't worry, there are more ideas. You can check out the rest of the list HERE.