The Top Pizzerias In New Jersey
If you know me, then you know that Pizza is my weakness. I can swear all day that I'm the healthiest person on the planet, but if you put a slice of pepperoni pizza in front of me 9 times out of 10 I won't turn it down.
Every time I have a wild night out at the club or the bar, I have to eat afterwards. And I always end up at a pizza joint on the side of the street. Every. Single. Time.
So here are the best pizzerias in Jersey for those of you like me.
- Atlantic: Brother's Pizza, Hammonton
- Bergen: Kinchley's Tavern, Ramsey
- Burlington: Tacconelli's Pizzeria, Maple Shade
- Camden: Bricco Coal-Fired Pizza, Westmont
- Cape May: Magpie Pizza, Ocean City
- Cumberland: Big John's Pizza, Bridgeton
- Hudson: Razza, Jersey City
- Gloucester: Pizzeria Mannino, Pitman
- Essex: Tony D's Pizza, Caldwell