These Are Spotify’s Top Workout Songs
Spotify has dropped the list for the world's top workout songs streamed on their app.
Let's face it, it's January and everyone is heading back to the gym to fulfill their New Years Resolutions and what gets you more motivated then a kick-a** playlist?!
Good music, gets you in a good vibe to really your body moving.
While everyone's playlists consonantly change, these top five songs always seem to stick around. Surprisingly Eminem and Kanye West each have two records on the list. While Macklemore finishes the list out.
Can't lie all these songs are pretty motivating and if you don't have them added to your list already you might want to considered the download.
Here are the world's top five workout songs streamed on Spotify.
1. "Till I Collapse" by Eminem, 2002
2. "Lose Yourself" (From the "8 Mile" soundtrack) by Eminem, 2009
3. "Stronger" by Kanye West, 2007
4. "POWER" by Kanye West, 2010
5. "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, 2013