I bet the woman who sat down for dinner at a popular Asbury Park restaurant, wasn't expecting her meal to come out with a worm inside of it! I believe her cod fish meal was supposed to come with some tomatoes, but when she looked down after eating some of it, and saw a parasitic worm, I'm pretty sure she didn't want it anymore!

With eating fish, most of the times, sushi and raw fish, this can happen, but usually, they're killed when the fish is cooked. Gross!

A video was posted and of course has gone viral! You can check it out below!