WPST Is Looking for Superstar Digital Interns
Do you have more social media accounts than classes this semester? Good, we already like you. If you’re the type of person who is obsessed with digital communication then Townsquare Media Princeton has a tremendous opportunity for you. We’re looking to hire Digital Interns who will not only help us run our social media pages, but also help us reach our overall marketing goals.
Digital Interns should understand the role digital media plays in a business’ success, as well as be extremely familiar with various social media platforms.
Digital Interns will be asked to perform and/or help with the following tasks:
- Maintain and post to social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Write and publish blog posts
- Take and upload pictures and/or video
- Take ownership of the digital elements needed for promotional and live events
- Reply to comments, messages, etc.
- Compile analytics reports
Skills and competencies interns are expected to have:
- Understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- A basic understanding of blogging and/or WordPress (or similar CMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Ability to consistently come up with fresh, trendy, digitally-focused ideas
The internship is an unpaid position, and candidates must be receiving college credits. We require a minimum 8-hour per week commitment. Also, we ask that digital interns attend at least one weekend event during your internship, but that is not mandatory.
If you think you have what it takes to be a rock star Digital Media Intern, click here to complete your application today!
For more information, call (609) 454-4188 or email us.