Bucks County Town is One of Pennsylvania’s Wealthiest
According to patch.com, a website called HomeSnacks has named Doylestown one of the 10 wealthiest towns in Pennsylvania.
Patch says that HomeSnacks "combines data from the U.S. Census Bureau, OpenStreetMaps and dozens of other sources into studies designed to help people understand what it's like to live in different communities across the country."
HomeSnacks ranked Doylestown as the 7th wealthiest town in PA. It was the only Bucks County town to make the Top 10. Jefferson Hills, PA (located near Pittsburgh) was named PA's richest town.
According to HomeSnacks, the median home value in Doylestown is $401,000 and the median income is $76,042.
Two Montgomery County towns also made HomeSnacks' Top 10. Collegeville ranked #3 and Conshohocken ranked #9.
Here is the entire Top 10 from HomeSnacks:
- Jefferson Hills (Alleghany County)
- Economy (Beaver County)
- Collegeville (Montgomery County)
- Pleasant Hills (Alleghany County)
- Franklin Park (Alleghany County)
- Wyomissing (Berks County)
- Doylestown (Bucks County)
- Plum (Alleghany County)
- Conshohocken (Montgomery County)
- Ridley Park (Delaware County)
To for more info regarding the list, click here.