The Best Restaurants for Outdoor Dining in Mercer County
Spring is here and as the weather gets nicer, more and more people want to spend every moment they can outside. Me, personally, as soon as I get home from work, I go out to my back patio and sit out there with a book and enjoy the sunshine.
Mercer County has a lot of areas with beautiful views either waterfront or greenery, so dining outdoors can be a really nice experience. I love going to restaurants that have outdoor patios and I figured a lot of other people do too. I went to my trusty search tool, Google and looked for the best restaurants for outdoor dining in Mercer County.
Here's what I found, based on reviews.
- Enzo's La Piccola Cucina in Lawrence Township- A Italian BYOB restaurant received a 4.7 out of a 5 stars rating.
- Vidalia Restaurant and Catering in Lawrenceville- An upscale Italian place, that is BYOB and received a 4.5 out of a 5 stars rating.
- Erini Restaurant in Ewing- A Mediterranean restaurant that received a 4.5 out of a 5 stars rating.
- Mediterra Restaurant & Bar in Princeton- A Mediterranean received a 4.3 out of a 5 stars rating.
- Bahama Breeze in Marketfair in Princeton- Yes, a Caribbean chain restaurant, but they still received a 4.1 out of a 5 stars rating.
Hopefully this list helps you when you're searching for outdoor dining in your area!