94.5 PST’s 12 Days of Chris-Mas Contest Rules
94.5 PST’S 12 DAYS OF CHRIS-MAS CONTEST
- No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility: Townsquare Media Inc. Giveaways (the "Giveaways") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are 18 years of age or older residing or working in 94.5 PST’S (WPST) terrestrial listening area. Employees of Townsquare Media Inc., their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, Inc., (the "Sponsor") with offices at 1 Manhattanville Rd, Suite 202, Purchase, NY 10577.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the legal age of majority in their home state) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the "Entry Period") will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The official Entry Period for the 94.5 PST’s 12 Days of Chris-Mas Contest is 12:01 am EST, November 30, 2021 to 7:00 am EST December 15, 2021.
- Entry: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person. To enter the 12 Days of Chris-Mas Contest, listeners must enter their phone number on the PST app. During the Contest Period, Chris & The Crew will randomly call an entrant each weekday morning at approximately 7:30 am EST. To win the caller must answer the phone by singing (a few words) of the “12 Days of Christmas” song. If they answer by any other greeting, Chris & the Crew will move on to another caller until a winner is determined. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Drawing: This is an on-air contest. In order to win, listeners must successfully complete the steps above. Winners will be contacted via the email address and/or phone number used for contest entry to confirm the mailing address and prize restrictions.
- Requirements of the Potential Winners: Prizes are non-transferrable. If a potential winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence (a "minor"), at Sponsor's option, the applicable prize will be awarded to the minor or the minor's parent or legal guardian. Except where prohibited, the potential winners (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
- Prize(s): The prize(s) (including each prize's approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. The prize is not transferrable and may only be redeemed by the contest winner. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Prizes for 94.5 PST’s 12 Days of Chris-Mas include Valenzano Winery-restaurant Gift card-(2x $100 gift cards), Stock Car Racing Experience (1), Family Four Pack of Sesame Place Tickets, Flemington Dept. Store (2x $100 gift cards), Family four Pack of Fantasy Island unlimited Ride passes plus $40 in arcade play, Michaels Jewelers (2x $100 Gift Cards), Overnight Stay at Claridge Hotel and David Bradley (2x $100 gift cards). Winners will be provided redemption instructions for each prize. All prizes will be mailed to winners at the conclusion of the contest and may not arrive prior to December 25.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11: Use of Information: By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees that information submitted in connection with the Giveaway may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including, without limitation, to provide information to the entrant about products, services, promotions and other content, and in connection with the administration of the Giveaway.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors' and Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's (and parent/legal guardian's if entrant is a minor) rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media, Inc., 1 Manhattanville Rd, Suite 202, Purchase, NY 10577, ATTN: WPST 12 DAYS. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.
- Uploading Media: If the contest includes uploading media – including but not limited to pictures, videos or audio – entrant gives Townsquare Media, Inc., unconditional license to use such pictures, video or audio without limitation.