Stumpy’s Princeton Offering Free Admission for Frontliners
Stumpy's Hatchet House in Princeton is offering Frontline workers a free hatchet throwing session, according to Facebook.
Throughout the summer, if you're a frontline worker (doctor, nurse, police, EMT or hospital worker) you can go to Stumpy's Princeton, on Alexander Road, for what they're calling a "free throwdown." This is their way of saying "thank you" for everything you've been doing during the coronavirus pandemic. You're all heroes. You can bring your friends to join the fun. Stumpy's Princeton will take care of them too with a 20% discount.
You'll need to book a reservation ahead of time by going to their website (they're open by reservation only right now). When you reach checkout, make sure you use the promo code FRONTLINER for your free axe throwing session. When you arrive at Stumpy's Princeton for your reservation, make sure you have id with you to prove that you are a frontline worker.
In case you're wondering, Stumpy's Princeton has new policies in place to keep you safe while you're having some well deserved fun:
- 6 of 13 pits will be open, allowing for a minimum of 20 feet of social distancing in our 8,750 sq ft venue.
- Before starting their shift, employees will answer a health questionnaire and have temperatures taken.
- All employees will wear face coverings
- All waiver devices, pits, hatchets, and surfaces will be sanitized before and after each use
- Bathroom surfaces will be sanitized on an hourly basis, and can be cleaned upon request.
Stumpy's Hatchet House is located at 745 Alexander Road.
For more information, click here.
If you've never been axe throwing before, give it a try. I went with some friends, and it was so much fun. I even got a bullseye.
LOOK: Princeton's Million Dollar Home Listings