Topgolf in Mt. Laurel Has Re-Opened
Topgolf in Mt. Laurel, NJ re-opened this morning at 10am after being closed for several months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Guests are required to wear facemasks at Topgolf Mt. Laurel. (See below for more details).
- Guests are required to maintain social distancing guidelines in common areas of the facility and there is a limit of 6 people per hitting bay.
- Bays are 11 feet apart and have protective dividers between them.
- "Golf clubs, golf balls, game screens and other frequently touched bay surfaces will be disinfected between each group."
- Employees are required to take part in health checks prior to shifts and to wear facemasks will working.
According to its website, here are the facemask guidelines for Topgolf Mt. Laurel:
"Guests are required to wear a facemask at Topgolf Mount Laurel upon entry to the venue until you get to your table or bay, and while moving throughout the venue. When in your bay at a safe social distance from other guests who are not in your group, you are not required to wear a mask - this includes while eating, drinking or hitting. Masks are not required for children under the age of 3 or for those with underlying health conditions."
Topgolf Mt. Laurel also says that "for a limited time, there will not be a fee to reserve a bay online." There are some restrictions. Click here for more details.
LOOK: The Best Ice Cream Shops in Burlington County