Walmart, Sam’s Club locations add COVID-19 vaccinations
You can add 34 Sam's Club and Walmart locations to the list of retail locations offering a COVID-19 vaccine.
They join CVS, Rite Aid, Shop Rite, Stop & Shop and Walgreens as chains where at least one of the three vaccines are available. Over 2.7 million doses have been administered statewide as of Thursday, according to the state's COVID-19 dashboard putting the state halfway to its goal of vaccinating 4.7 million adults by June.
The chain will be offering the Moderna vaccine and with appointments made through the state's website. Patients 65 and older can make their appointments by calling their local Walmart or Sam’s Club pharmacy or by calling the New Jersey Senior Hotline at 856-249-7007.
Target also announced that it has partnered with CVS to offer COVID-19 vaccines at some of the chain's in-store pharmacies to those who are eligible, as supply allows.
"Vaccinations will be by appointment-only and we want to encourage eligible patients to use our online scheduling tool to find a location that is convenient for them to access," a Target spokesperson said, declining to detail which Target stores in state were added to the list of nearly 160 CVS locations in NJ administering shots.
The 34 Walmart and Sam's Club locations:
- Egg Harbor Township: 6801 Black Horse Pike, phone: (609) 415-6352
- Hammonton: 55 White Horse Pike, phone: (609) 567-8200
- Hamilton (Mays Landing): 4620 Black Horse Pike, phone: (609) 625-4411
- Pleasantville (Sam's Club): 1025 Black Horse Pike, phone: (609) 485-2047
- Cinnaminson (Sam's Club): 2501 Route 130, phone: (856) 303-2105
- Cinnaminson: 2501 Route 130 S, phone: (856) 303-2127
- Burlington: 2106 Mount Holly Road, phone: (609) 239-2679
- Lumberton: 1740 Route 38, phone: (609) 702-7999
- Marlton section of Evesham Township: 150 Route 70, phone: (856) 988-1982
- Mount Laurel: 934 Route 73, phone: (856) 372-6135
- Audubon: 130 Black Horse Pike, phone: (856) 310-1519
- Cherry Hill: 500 Route 38, phone: (856) 665-7180
- Somerdale: 1 Coopertowne Blvd, phone: (856) 545-9074
- West Berlin section of Berlin Township: 265 Route 73, phone: (856) 753-8838
Cape May County
- Rio Grande section of Middle Township: 3159 Route 9, phone: (609) 465-4497
- Bridgeton: 1130 Route 77, phone: (856) 453-0294
- Millville: 2291 N 2nd St., phone: (856) 825-6700
- Vineland: 1070 West Landis Ave, phone: (856) 205-9354
- Deptford: 2000 Clements Bridge Rd, phone: (856) 384-6740
- Deptford (Sam's Club): 2000 Clements Bridge Rd Ste 116, phone: (856) 853-7137
- Turnersville section of Washington Township: 3501 Route 42, phone: (856) 629-1010
- Williamstown section of Monroe Township:1840 S Black Horse Pike, phone: (856) 629-1024
- Williamstown section of Monroe Township (Sam's Club): 2080 N Black Horse Pike, phone: (856) 875-5841
- Woodbury: 820 Cooper Street, phone: (856) 686-1382
- Bayonne: 500 Bayonne Crossing Way, phone: (201) 620-6512
- Kearny: 150 Harrison Ave, phone: (201) 955-0162
- North Bergen: 2100 88th Street, phone: (201) 758-2891
- Secaucus: 400 Park Place, phone: (201) 325-9275
- Secaucus (Sam's Club): 300 Park Place, phone: (201) 974-0556
- Howell: 4900 Route 9, phone: (732) 886-9111
- Freehold: 326 West Main Street, phone: (732) 780-3484
- Freehold (Sam's Club): 320 West Main Street, phone: (732) 780-0734
- Neptune Township: 3575 Route 66, phone: (732) 918-0441
- Pennsville: 709 S Broadway, phone: (856) 935-0008
Famous NJ people from A to Z (almost)
LOOK: Answers to 30 common COVID-19 vaccine questions
While much is still unknown about the coronavirus and the future, what is known is that the currently available vaccines have gone through all three trial phases and are safe and effective. It will be necessary for as many Americans as possible to be vaccinated in order to finally return to some level of pre-pandemic normalcy, and hopefully these 30 answers provided here will help readers get vaccinated as soon they are able.