Delicious Pumpkin Eats in Bucks County
I love everything pumpkin --- pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin soup, pumpkin muffins. If pumpkin is an ingredient, I'm probably going to like it.
Right now, we are in peak pumpkin season, so I did a little digging and found an article on visitbuckscounty.com called "31 Places for Pumpkin Flavored Food & Drink." Here are a few of the items that got me (and my tastebuds) intrigued:
- Pumpkin Pancakes from Turning Point restaurant, with locations in Newtown and Warrington. Visitbuckscounty.com describes these as pancakes "covered in candied walnuts and cranberries, cream cheese frosting and pumpkin pie spice."
- Pumpkin Pound Cake from The Happy Mixer Gluten Free Bakery in Chalfont.
- Pumpkin Raviolis from Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar in Newtown. Visitbuckscounty.com says this vegetarian dish is "made with butternut squash purée, sage brown butter, dried cranberries, baby spinach, toasted pumpkin seeds, and gingerbread dust."
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Genevieve’s Kitchen in Doylestown.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll from Novel Buns in New Hope.
To check out all 31 places on the list, click here.