Hard Rock Announces Reopening Safety Plan and Guidelines
It's been over three months since Gov. Murphy ordered an indefinite shutdown of all Atlantic City casinos due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
After a long stretch of silent slot machines and empty card tables, things will look very different once the casinos finally start to re-open their doors.
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City announced their reopening plans today via a press release. The main goal is to make sure all guests and teams members have peace of mind and are safe and sound once the casino is allowed to reopen. .
You will be required to wear a mask and have your temperature scanned with thermal imaging technology before entering the property.
Some of the other key highlights to keep guests and team members safe include:
- A new Safe and Sound Clean Team
- Increased quality of air circulation
- AtlaniCare partnership for contract tracing and training and telehealth purposes
- Social distancing requirements in gaming and non-gaming areas
- Over 200 hand sanitizer displays in high-traffic and high-visibility areas.
- Deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, restaurants, pool and public areas.
- Reduction in guest capacity through the casino including restaurants
- No shows or buffet and guests must be 21+ unless they have hotel or restaurant reservation.
- Team Members will go through training and will enforce CDC guidelines.
Check back for more updates including the reopening date for all Atlantic City casinos.
Source: press release from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino/Atlantic City 6/17/20
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG