Things You Can do this Weekend in Philly Despite the Coronavirus
Many performances, events, and gatherings have been postponed or canceled due to concerns about the coronavirus. But here are some events and deals that are still offered for all you who dare to leave your homes!
- We are in the middle of Princeton Restaurant Week so get out there this weekend for a great deal on a meal. Some restaurants may be closed but Restaurant Week is still currently a-go. To stay updated on which restaurants are featured in this offer and are open for a business visit, click here.
- Right around the corner is a wealth of beauty and culture – visit Grounds for Sculpture in this warm weather for only $10 to $18 this weekend.
- The Carnegie Center is hosting Paul Venier – The Comedy Tornado this Saturday for only $12.
- Terhune Orchards Vinyard and Winery in Princeton is celebrating St. Patty’s on Sunday with music, food, and drinks.
- Visit the Underground Railroad Museum at the Belmont Mansion in Philadelphia this weekend. Groupon gets two adults and three kids in for under $15.
- If you like vodka or know someone that does then take advantage of a $9 couples’ ticket to the Stateside Vodka Bar in Philadelphia on Groupon.
- See a great Friday or Saturday night comedy show for only $15 via Groupon at the Hyatt in Princeton at the Catch a Rising Star Comedy Club.
- Stay in the car and enjoy a driving tour of Historic Stone Houses in Bucks County, PA.
- With rising concerns about human contact maybe this is just the universe’s way of telling you to spend some time to file your taxes this weekend and get it over with. Use one of the free online tax filing services to cut the cost and get it done fast and easy.
- Coronavirus has a lot of bad side effects but plane tickets aren’t one of them – fly to Miami for under $60 or to Hawaii for only $70!! Click here!