You Can ‘Buy Local’ Produce at Giant Food Stores in Bucks County
Giant Food Stores is launching a new campaign, 'Buy Local.'
I think this is a fantastic idea.
It's a great way to help our community and economy grow.
This new campaign is supported by the Bucks County Giant grocery stores as well as other PA locations. It will give you easier access to purchase local food because of it's partnership with the state agriculture officials.
Giant is actually where I food shop, so I will definitely be buying local.
They're making it super easy to identify the PA grown food when your shopping.
Patch.com says, "Giant Food Stores will begin highlighting Pennsylvania-made and grown products using "PA Preferred" shelf tags at all of its 156 stores in the state."
Patch.com highlighted the Bucks County locations where you can buy local produce, see below.
- 3 Double Woods Rd., Langhorne
- 2721 Street Rd., Bensalem
- 466-B 2nd St. Pike, Southampton
- 833 W. Trenton Ave., Morrisville
- 4001 New Falls Rd., Levittown
- 168 N. Flowers Mill Rd., Langhorne
- 720 Street Rd., Warminster
- 471 Oxford Valley Rd., Fairless Hills
- 700 Stony Hill Rd., Yardley
- 176 W. Street Rd., Feasterville