A Company Will Pay You $1,000 to Binge-Watch Every Harry Potter Movie
A company is looking to hire "employees" to binge-watch every Harry Potter movie. Yeah, EdSmart.org will pay five people $1,000 to watch every movie in the Harry Potter film franchise. This even includes the "Fantastic Beasts" movies, by the way.
We broke it down, and this opportunity is pretty lucrative:
- There 10 movies (in total)
- They have a total running time of 25 hours, 6 minutes (or 1,446 minutes)
- That means you'd be earning $41.50 an hour
All they're asking that you share your experience on social media. Seems simple enough, right?
In fact, the application process is pretty easy as well. Edsmart.org asks that you submit approximately 200 words to explain why you are the perfect Harry Potter fan for the job. Five fans will be hired or the "job."
So what do you win? The prizes include:
- $1,000 from EDSmart.org
- Every Harry Potter Blu-Ray movie (for the top fan)
- A Harry Potter Marathon Survival Kit (which includes: a Gryffindor snuggie, a Hogwarts Alumni Tumbler, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Jelly Beans & more)
- $100 GrubHub gift card
EdSmart.org is the publisher of college resources and rankings. Participants for this contest must be at least 18 years of age, by the way.