Adult Trick-Or-Treating Happening At Nearby Winery
Ever wonder what it would be like if adults could go trick-or-treating? Well, there's a local winery is offering those of us over the age of 21 to find out.
So, what is "adult" trick-or-treating? At Chaddsford Winery, they set up 5 pairing stations that offer wine and seasonal snacks. According to the winery's website, this year's offerings will include:
- Éclat Aleppo Chile Truffle + Hot Tamales candies with Sunset Blush + Tröegs Troegenator Double Bock
- Scarecrow Slushie, garnished with a Halloween Peep + Warm Spiced Apple wine with a caramel Sugar Daddy Stirrer
What Lurks Below
- Crab Mac N’ Cheese with ’17 Presage and Leviathan Wine Cocktail
- Garlic, Black Bean and Red Pepper Hummus Trio + Pita Chips with ’17 Pinot Grigio + ’17 The Red Standard
- “Dirt” Cupcake garnished with a Gummy Worm with ’17 Harbinger + Chaddsford Red
There are 4 sessions per day. Tickets are $25 and include "the food and beverage pairings, as well as a Halloween-themed keepsake wine glass." Click here for more info.