Poll: Most Popular Things To Do On A Snow Day
Are you lucky enough to be at home on this snowy day? Are you thinking to yourself, hmmmm, what should I do?
Well, there's something about a snowstorm that makes me want to cook, and anyone who knows me, knows that I normally hate to cook, but, I have Chicken Parm Soup in the crockpot right now. I can't wait for dinner. I also love to bake when it snows. I can smell the chocolate chip cookies in the oven now. There's nothing better than a warm chocolate chip cookie on a snow day. Yum.
What are you doing today on your unexpected day off? I wondered, so I did an online poll. I have to say, great minds think alike...you're doing a lot of the same things I like to do.
Here are your Top 5 Favorite Things To Do On a Snow Day:
1. Cook/Bake. Wow. This won by a landslide. My husband wishes it would snow everyday, because that's the only time I get excited about cooking.
2. Binge Watch TV or watch movies. There's a lot of Netflix going on right now.
3. Sleep. Finally, a chance to catch up, right? Ahhh. Zzzzzzz...sweet dreams.
4. Eat . Makes sense. What else are you going to do with everything that you cooked or baked? Remember, snow day calories don't count. lol.
5. Drink. I knew this would be on the list. I'm surprised it's not #1. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?
Some runners up were...read, do laundry, clean the house (What? Pass.), do a puzzle, relax, and play in the snow.