These Restaurants Are Open On Thanksgiving In Princeton
There are local restaurants that are open in Princeton on Thanksgiving.
No plans for Thanksgiving this year?! Or maybe you just don't celebrate the holiday or maybe you just don't feel like cooking. Regardless, there are places where you can dine out and still eat a great meal in the Princeton area next Thursday.
Thanks to patch.com, they've put together a list of all the places in Princeton that you'll be able to eat out at on Thanksgiving ...
- , 25 Witherspoon St., Princeton,
- , 19 Chambers St., Princeton,
- Seasons 52, 3535 Route 1, Princeton,
- The Peacock Inn, 20 Bayard Ln., Princeton,
- Ruth's Steakhouse, 2 Village Blvd., Princeton,
If none of those spark your interest here's a few more courtesy of patch.com that are not too far from the Princeton area that are also open for the holiday where you can grab a meal ...
- Crown of India, 660 Plainsboro Rd., Plainsboro Township,
- Rat's Restaurant, 16 Fairgrounds Rd., Hamilton Township,