What’s Open and Closed in Mercer County on Presidents’ Day
Presidents' Day is observed this Monday, February 18th. If you're lucky, you have the day off. While you're out trying to do personal business or have some fun, it's a good idea to know what's open and what's closed around Mercer County.
According to The Lawrence Patch, there are quite a few Mercer County offices and facilities closed Monday. They will reopen on Tuesday, February 19th during their normal business hours.
Here's the list of area closures:
- McDade Administration Building, 640 South Broad St.;
- Criminal Courthouse, 400 South Warren St.;
- Office of the County Clerk, 209 South Broad St.;
- Civil Courthouse and Office of the County Surrogate, 175 South Broad St.;
- Board of Social Services, 200 Woolverton St.;
- One-Stop Career Center, 26 Yard Ave.;
- Cooperative Extension of Mercer County, 930 Spruce St., Lawrence;
- Mercer County Connection, Route 33 at Paxson Avenue, Hamilton; and
- All branches of the Mercer County Library System.
Trenton-Mercer Airport (except administrative offices) will still be open. So will the Correction Center, Sheriff's Office, and Emergency Services Communications Center.
If you're looking to have some fun, here are the Mercer County Park Commission facilities that will be open on Monday:
- Ice Skating Center, 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.;
- Tennis Center, 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.;
- Mercer County Stables, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and
- Wildlife Center, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information click HERE.