COVID-19 Testing Site at Quakerbridge Mall is Moving
According to a post on mercercounty.org, the COVID-19 drive-thru testing site located at Quakerbridge Mall in Lawerenceville is being relocated. As of tomorrow (May 19), drive-thru testing will be done in a parking lot one block south of CURE Insurance Arena in Trenton.
The lot is located across the street from the Mercer County Administration Building at 640 South Broad St.
County officials say the relocation is happening in "anticipation of commerce returning to the mall in the near future."
As of now, Quakerbridge Mall has not announced a re-opening date.
Although the testing site has been relocated, the testing guidelines remain the same.
- Testing is by appointment only for symptomatic Mercer County residents age 18 or older;
- Mercer County residents who have COVID-19 symptoms and would like to get tested should get in touch with their physician. Officials say symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and loss of taste and smell;
- A physician must fax a prescription for a test to 609-630-4031.
- After the prescription is faxed, an official will contact the patient to schedule an appointment.
- Officials say that if you do not have a physician, you should visit an urgent care facility.
Drive-thru testing started at Quakerbridge Mall on March 31. According to centraljersey.com, 70 Mercer County residents were tested for the Coronavirus at the Quakerbridge Mall testing site on that date.
For a complete list of testing sites in New Jersey, click here.
For a complete list of testing sites in Pennsylvania, click here.