Heads Up, Valentine’s Day Reservations are Filling Up in Bucks County!
Valentine's Day is less than 2 weeks away and some of Bucks County's top-rated restaurants on OpenTable are getting booked up very quickly. If you haven't made your plans yet, you may want to book one of these now.
- Charcoal BYOB in Yardley - OpenTable users have given Charcoal 4.8 out of 5 stars. The restaurant serves "modern American fare in a casual environment."
- Jules@Market in Bristol - This "sustainable farm to table seafood and chop house" also has 4.8 stars on OpenTable. Like Charcoal, it is a BYOB.
- Golden Pheasant Inn in Erwinna - Located 20 minutes north of New Hope, "it is hard to imagine a more picturesque setting than the Golden Pheasant Inn."
- Trattoria Rosa Blanca in Yardley - This family-owned BYOB is "located in a charming Victorian home in the heart of Yardley."
- Rocco's At The Brick in Newtown - Rocco's says they are "all about creating memorable moments that our guests will carry for a lifetime."
- Marsha Brown in New Hope - If you want a unique experience, Marsha Brown is a good choice. It is "a refined Creole Kitchen & Lounge, dramatically designed inside a 125-year-old church located directly in the heart of New Hope."
For more suggestions, click here.