HomeFront Hosting Their Third Annual Week of Hope
HomeFront is hosting their third annual "Week of Hope" to illustrate to the community the many ways they can make a big difference in the lives of struggling local families just simply by being who they are.
Here’s a breakdown of their events. The week of opportunities begins on Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday.
Monday, January 21:
- Volunteer at HomeFront’s Diaper Resource Center or at Fran’s Food Pantry (10-10:45 am or 11:15-12pm)
- Bus Tour of Trenton (10am-12pm)
- Tour HomeFront’s Family Campus in Ewing or its headquarters in Lawrenceville (10:45am-11:15 am)
- Paint a mural in HomeFront’s ArtSpace (2pm-4pm) A family-friendly volunteer opportunity for artists of all ages.
Tuesday, January 22:
- Read to our children (6:30-7:30 pm)
Thursday, January 24:
- “Night of Hope” HomeFront Family Campus Open House –music, tours, refreshments, plus our client’s art, poetry and short plays they wrote during a McCarter Theater playwright workshop, performed by McCarter Theater’s actors. (4-7pm)
Friday, January 25:
- Coffee with HomeFront’s CEO (Connie Mercer) and COO (Sarah Steward) to learn about HomeFront and our future plans.
To learn more about how to make 2019 a special year for you, your family and those waiting for what you can bring into their lives, sign up for Week of Hope events today at www.homefrontnj.org, email email@example.com, or call 609-883-7500 x329.
HomeFront provides emergency shelter with intensive case management and affordable housing for families; tutoring and enrichment programs for children; and life skills and self-advocacy training for adults.