Workout Spots To Try in Mercer County
Thinking about starting to workout? Need the "it" place to join, so you can finally make good on your New Year's Resolution to get in shape? I've got some places for you, right here in our area, to consider.
Now, listen, I don't workout. I should, but, I don't. I could give you a million reasons why I don't...I don't have the time, I have old sports injuries, blah, blah, blah. But, I've seen a lot of my friends' posts about the amazing places they go, and let me tell you, some of these places seem like resorts, not gyms.
So, here's my list of suggestions, based on my friends' opinions and how good their posts look to me...very scientific, huh? Lol.
1. Team 85 in Bordentown. I have lots of friends who go there, and are successful sticking to it, losing weight, and having fun. Here's their website.
2. Life Time Athletic in Plainsboro - Some of my friends, who were not gym people are loving this place. The post about their "date nights" at the gym. They're having so much fun and getting in shape. This is the one that you drive by coming off Route 1 with the pool umbrellas, and you think to yourself, is that a resort? It looks like it. It has a spa, and kids academy, and a ton more. Here's their website.
3. Amerikick Princeton - It's not just a karate place, it has fitness classes too, lkke kickboxing. Everyone I know loves Vince, the owner. He's a nice guy and a great motivator. Here's the website.
4. RWJ Hamilton Fitness Center in Mercerville - Some of my friends have been going there for years, so something's keeping them there. There's a pool, classes, and a cool cafe. Here's their website.
5. Orange Theory Fitness - This place has some of my friends getting out of bed at ungodly hours, working out before work, and signing up for 5ks. Lol. There must be something good about it. They have locations in HamiltonWest Windsor, and Nassau Park, near Target. Here's their website.
There you go. Again, this list is just based off of where most of my friends are going and posting about, so give them a try if you're looking for a gym home.