Penn Community Bank Amphitheater’s Summer Concert Lineup
The Penn Community Bank Amphitheater has announced their summer concert lineup.
The outdoor venue in Bucks County will be hosting weekly concerts this summer on Wednesday nights located at 2400 Byberry Rd. in Bensalem. Some of the artists performing will be doing some amazing covers.
So if your a fan of Queen, U2 or Ray Charles you might want to mark your calendars for these cool acts.
Tickets are super affordable too and even cheaper if you're a resident of Bensalem. Admission is $10 and if your a resident of Bensalem you get half off with a fee of $5. If you're super-super into it you can really snag a deal with season passes.
Here is the lineup via patch.com ...
- June 5: The Doobie Others: Tribute to The Doobie Brothers. 7 p.m.
- June 12: Hollywood Nights: A Bob Seger Experience. 7 p.m.
- June 19: Tramps Like Us: Bruce Springsteen Tribute. 7 p.m.
- June 26: Green River: Tribute to Creedence Clearwater Revival and John Fogerty. 7 p.m.
- July 10: Triple Rail Turn. Modern country. 7 p.m.
- July 17: Invincible: Pat Benatar Tribute. 7 p.m.
- July 24: 33 1/3 Live's Killer Queen Experience: Queen Tribute. 7 p.m.
- July 31: Forever Ray: Honoring the music of Ray Charles. 7 p.m.
- Aug. 7: Chicago 9: Tribute to the Music of Chicago. 7 p.m.
- Aug. 14: Wanted DOA: Bon Jovi Tribute. 7 p.m.
- Aug. 21: Unforgettable Fire: U2 Tribute Band. 7 p.m.
- Aug. 28: Southern Accents: The Ultimate Tom Petty Experience. 7 p.m.