Best Places to Have A Sunset Date at the Jersey Shore
There are some seriously great places to visit if you're all about the late day scenery in New Jersey and want to have a beautiful sunset dinner date at the Jersey Shore, according to App.
I loved this article, because I'm one of those people who is all about amazing scenery whether I'm driving, walking, taking a pic, dining...especially dining...and here in New Jersey there are so many great spots. Give me a sunset, any kind of water, waterfall, boats, a paddleboard (lol), and I'm good.
So, let me tell you what they said and then add a few of my own.
1. Parker's Garage & Oyster Saloon in Beach Haven, LBI. You'll have the Barnegat Bay as your backdrop. It's a beautiful open air restaurant.
2. InLet Cafe, Highlands. You're overlooking the Sandy Hook Bay, with a beautiful view of the docks, sunset, and in the distance, the NYC skyline. Amazing.
3. Jack Baker's Wharfside Restaurant,Point Pleasant Beach. The Manasquan inlet, fishing boats, the sunset. What else do you need?
4. 9th Avenue Pier, Belmar. It's at the Belmar Marina, and the views look breathtaking.
5. Oyster Point Hotel, Redbank. It's a waterfront hotel on the banks of the Navesink River.
Another one I want to add, although it's not at the Jersey Shore, is Carlucci's Waterfront. Their outdoor patio is amazing and offers beautiful water views of the Rancocas Creek, and it's not as far as going down the shore...it's in Mt. Laurel.
I've got a serious summer bucket list.