Hungry? Great Lunch Spots in Princeton
Need to find a good spot for lunch in Princeton? There are a bunch. Look no further. I was just checking out the Leisure and Travel Blog on Visit Princeton, and blogger, Kelly Cox gives some great suggestions, and I have a few more, so get your work done, get out of the office, enjoy the weather, and take an actual lunch break instead of just brown-bagging it at your desk.
1. Small World Cafe - Great if you need a midday pick me up.
2. Terra Libri Cafe at the Princeton Public Library - A nice change of pace from your busy office and the soups are made by Mediterra.
3. Jammin' Crepes - It's been on the Food Network's DIners, Drive Ins, & Dives.
4. Olives Deli & Bakery - Awesome wraps. Clean eating and good size portions.
5. Seasons 52 - Make sure you treat yourself to the dessert shooters. It's in MarketFair.
6. Witherspoon Grill - Love their outside seating.
7. Sweetberry Bowls - This place will up your Instagram game. Free wifi too.
I love her choices. I've been to a few, and am anxious to try the others. I also think there are some other spots worth mentioning. I've been going to these places for years, and they're consistently fabulous.
1. Conte's Pizza - Best. Pizza. Ever.
2. Surf Taco - So fun. Now you don't have to go down the shore to get it.
3. Yankee Doodle Tap Room - Love the atmosphere, and the food. You can eat outside, when the weather's nice.
4. PJ's Pancake House - They're not just pancakes anymore. Yum.
5. Hoagie Haven - They say they have the best hoagies on Earth. You decide. I think you'll agree.
Thanks Kelly...you made me nice and hungry now. Let's meet for lunch. Lol.