NOW HIRING: 94.5 PST Is Looking For New Street Team Employees
94.5 PST is currently looking for fun, energetic people for the programming and promotions department. This opportunity allows you to be part of the street team and board operating.
The Street Team is the backbone of the PST operation. So we are looking for people with big personalities to be the face of the station at events. Go to different places, experience fun events, meet new people, all while getting paid. What more could you ask for in a job?
Things to know about the position;
- Experience in running multi-channel audio board,
- Knowledge of Zetta Automation a plus
- Mixing live microphones, telephone calls, music, commercials, and other recorded audio elements into a smooth, cohesive radio program.
- Experience with audio play-back and production software is required.
- On-air experience helpful.
- Driving station vehicles to and from events
- Transporting equipment, setting up and tearing down equipment at events
- Execute on-site station contests and promotions
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind--including banner placement and location set-up
- Excellent customer service skills enabling you to interact with and get station listeners involved in station promotions.
- Taking pictures and video at events for later use on websites
- Must possess a valid driver's license, have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- No experience required but event/marketing experience a plus
It is a perfect way to get your foot in the door for anything radio. If you think you have what it takes we would love to have you come in for an interview. Click here to apply.
If you have questions, reach out to us by emailing us.