Pop-Up Christmas Bar ‘Tinsel’ is Back For The Holidays in Philly
The popular Philly pop-up Christmas bar, Tinsel, is back for another year.
Tinsel is beginning to become a staple holiday pop-up in Philly.
It's a fun way to drink with and celebrate the holidays with the cool themed bar.
Not only will the decor have a super Christmas aesthetic but they will be serving up their popular holiday cocktails to add to the fun.
Here's the list of some of their signature drinks courtesy of patch.com ...
- Canned Good — cranberry red bull winter edition, cruzan spiced rum, simple syrup portion of proceeds benefiting MANNA
- Tinsel's Snowglobe — Grey Goose la vanille, tapioca, white cranberry
- Santa's boot — Ketel One vodka, organics by Red Bull ginger, lime juice
- Family Bowl —fish bowl of rum punch
- Maker's Mark Stocking Shot — maker's mark, whipped cream
- Ornament Shot — vanilla vodka, borghetti coffee liquor
According to patch.com, "Tinsel, located at 116 S. 12th St. in Washington Square West" and "will be open from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Thursday, noon to 2 a.m. Friday through Sunday. It will close for the season on Dec. 30."