These Stores in Cherry Hill & Moorestown Are Re-Opening This Week
Non-essential retail stores are now allowed to open with limited capacity as Phase 2 of New Jersey's coronavirus re-opening plan goes into effect today.
The area in and around Routes 38, 70 and 73 is one of the business shopping areas in South Jersey and several stores in that area will be re-opening this week.
According to an article on nj1015, these stores re-opened starting today:
- Boscov's at Moorestown Mall.
- Christmas Tree Shop at Garden State Park.
- Nordstrom Rack in Garden State Park.
NJ1015.com says these stores will re-open tomorrow:
- GAP in Garden State Park.
- Old Navy in East Gate Square.
And NJ1015.com also reports that Justice in Garden State Park will re-open on Wednesday.
Here are some additional stores that are re-opening this week:
- According to macys.com, its Cherry Hill Mall store has now re-opened.
- Urbanoutfitters.com says its store at Cherry Hill Mall has re-opened.
- According to an email, At Home in Cherry Hill has re-opened.
Note that the stores re-opening in Cherry Hill Mall and Moorestown Mall have their own entrances.
There is currently no word on when the actual malls will re-open, but according to Cherry Hill Mall, several retailers are now offering curbside pickup. Those stores include:
- American Eagle Outfitters
- A/X Armani Exchange
- Banana Republic
- Crate & Barrel
- Jackson Hewitt
- Kay Jewelers
- Pottery Barn
- The Container Store
- William Sonoma
- White House Black Market
Click here for more info.
At Moorestown Mall, Five Below, Hallmark, and Kay Jewelers are among the retailers offering curbside pickup.