Need a Last Minute Dinner Reservations? Here are some of Our Local Favorites….
There are so many amazing restaurants right here in our area to take your valentine.
The masses have spoken (I did an informal poll of PST listeners, friends, and family), and I've compiled a list of the top 5 local places to spend your Valentine's Day. Not going out tonight? That's OK. It's a Thursday, so you can use these suggestions this weekend.
After checking out this list, I'd call the place you choose ASAP to see if you need a reservation. I would hate for you to show up and be turned away, or have to wait a long time. I've put links for each restaurant, as well as a list of runner-ups.
I've been to a few of these places, but, not all. I now have a dining bucket list. Lol.
Here they are...The Best Valentine's Day Restaurants, as picked by you (in no particular order):
1. Vidalia - Philips Avenue in Lawrenceville. I've been here. I love everything about it. It's intimate and the food is fabulous. Perfect for a romantic dinner. Click HERE for more delicious details.
2. Agricola - Witherspoon Street in Princeton. Cool atmosphere, the freshest food. They have a prix fixe menu for Valentine's Day. Click HERE for their website.
3. Blooming Grove Inn - West Upper Ferry Road in Ewing. I haven't been here, but I am dying to go (hint: husband John).
If you haven't heard of it, it's the old Paulie Anna Rosa. I just checked out their website, and it's enticing. They have their full menu available for Valentine's Day with chef's specials, and a brand new list of Winter Cocktails.
4. Oliver A Bistro - Farnsworth Avenue in Bordentown. Have been there once, and thought it was the cutest place ever. See if you can get the table for 2 in one of the windows, overlooking the street. Click here for their website.
5. Villaggio Iccara - Yardville Allentown Road, Yardville. You've probably passed it a million times. It's time you tried it. Casual. The food is fantastic, and for Valentine's Day, they'll have house-made sweets. Click here for their website.
I could have done a top 25 with so many great suggestions from PST Nation. Thank you alll!
Here are other area restaurants that you should also definitely consider:
Rats, Leonardo's, Malagas, Marsilio's Kitchen, Brick Farm Tavern, Entrata, The Blue Bottle, Toscano, Ravello by Toscano, Erini, Enzo's, Romeo's, and KC Prime.
Happy Valentine's Day. Love is in the air. Can you feel it?