JUST LISTED: Look Inside Mercer County’s Most Expensive Home For Sale, Listed at $9.7 Million
A $9.7 million home listed in Hopewell Township (Mercer County) last week. It is now the most expensive home for sale in Mercer County. The price has since been dropped to $7.7 million (on September 19).
The 18,973 square foot home — which features 6 bedrooms and 12 bath — sits on a 128-acre lot at 82 Aunt Molly Road in Hopewell.
Here are photos of the property, which is listed by Norman Callaway of Callaway Henderson Sotheby’s International Realty.
Look at these stunning photos (including photos of the wine cellar, stunning pool and more):
JUST LISTED: $9.7 Mansion in Mercer County
For more photos, visit the listing agent's Norman Callaway's website.
The house includes:
- Specimen trees and sculpted gardens contained by a stone wall.
- A pond offering Heaven-on-Earth views.
- The rooms are invitingly scaled, Evelyn of them with masonry fireplaces.
- A mahogany library with an upper gallery
- A cherry bar and theater (located on the lower level) are spacious for hosting.
- An airy pool house that is complete with a fireplace, kitchen, full bath and views of an infinity-edge pool.
- Three of the large bedrooms open to balconies and all have ensuite bathrooms. An apartment and 3-bedroom carriage house offer additional lodging.
Zillow.com says the estimated monthly payment for the house is just $60,187.
For more details and photos, visit the listing agent's Norman Callaway's website.