Look Inside Mercer County’s Most Expensive Home For Sale, Listed at $9.7 Million
A $9.7 million home listed in Hopewell Township (Mercer County) is the most expensive home for sale in the county right now.
The 18,973 square foot home — which features 6 bedrooms and 12 baths — sits on a 128-acre lot at 82 Aunt Molly Road in Hopewell.
Here are photos of the property, which is listed by Norman Callaway of Callaway Henderson Sotheby’s International Realty.
Look at these stunning photos (including photos of the wine cellar, stunning pool and more):
READ MORE: This $9.7 Mansion is Mercer County's Most Expensive Home For Sale
For more photos, visit the listing agent's Norman Callaway's website.
The house includes:
- Sculpted gardens contained by a stone wall.
- A pond offering "heaven-on-earth" views.
- Eleven fireplaces
- A mahogany library with an upper gallery
- A cherry bar and theater (located on the lower level), which are spacious for hosting.
- An "airy pool house" that is complete with a fireplace, kitchen, full bath and views of an infinity-edge pool.
- Three of the large bedrooms open to balconies and they all have ensuite bathrooms. An apartment and 3-bedroom carriage house offer additional lodging.
Zillow.com says the estimated monthly payment for the house is just $60,187.
For more details and photos, visit the listing agent's Norman Callaway's website.
The 4 bedroom, 6 bath condo is 8,666 square feet in total is located inside the brand new Laurel (in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood of the city). The condo, which is priced at $25 million, is on the 48th floor of the new luxury condo building.