PHOTOS: This $8.9 Million Farm Is the Most Expensive Home For Sale in Bucks County
It's nice to dream about luxury, right? So we spent some time on Realtor.com today looking through the most expensive homes for sale in Bucks County, and this New Hope home took our breath away.
Located 6550 Meetinghouse Road in New Hope, the property has a 33-acre lot, and the boasts 7 baths and 5.5 baths. The home is listed by Caryn Black of Kurfiss/Sotheby's International Realty.
Finale Farm in Solebury's Aquetong Valley is one of the most magnificent properties in the entire area. The 7 bedroom, 5.5 bath home was originally built in 1704, but a recent transformation preserved the property's historical features while incorporating the finest in modern European style and finishes.
Take a look at these photos from the property, which has been listed for 54 days:
Bucks County's Finale Farm Is Listed at $8.9 Million
Here are some of the home's features, according to the listing:
- Reclaimed French oak flooring throughout all three floors and the Lake House.
- A custom white Boffi kitchen with a La Cornue range and other true chef-quality appointments.
- All custom Boffi bathrooms and all custom lighting designed in New Zealand
The second floor is complete with a princess suite, and two bedrooms with a Jack-n-Jill bathroom.
- A grand two-story stone bank barn with stalls that could potentially be converted to living quarters or turn this into an incredible party barn.
- A magnificent waterfall and stocked pond.
For more photos and information about the property, visit the listing agent, Caryn Black's website.