New Luxury Apartments Coming to West Windsor
Construction has started on brand new luxury apartments near Marketfair in West Windsor, NJ.
Woodmont Properties says it is hoping to have a leasing office opened by this Fall and the first residents moving in next Spring.
1, 2 and 3 bedroom floorplans will be available and units will include "gourmet kitchens, designer master baths, high ceilings and expansive walk-in closets."
Residents will also be able to take advantage of the community's "resort-style amenity package" which includes a clubhouse, game room, and theater room. Plus, a heated pool, a fitness studio and more.
- Avalon Princeton Junction - $1,670 - 2,705/month
- Princeton Terrace at West Windsor - $2,505 - 2,705/month
- The Mercer at Lawrence Station - $1,615 - 3,910/month
- Windsor Woods - $1,669 - 2,698/month
- Parc at Princeton Junction - $1,888 - 3,228/month
- The Mews at Princeton Junction - $1,878 - 2,604/month
When completed, Woodmont Way at West Windsor will be a short-drive away from Downtown Princeton and the Princeton Junction New Jersey Transit station. Plus, it will be within walking distance of all that Marketfair has to offer, including an AMC Theater and restaurants like Bobby's Burger Palace, Seasons 52, Qdoba, Starbucks, Bahama Breeze and more.