Survey Says: Is New Jersey Is A Good Working State For Moms?
I’ve become a big fan of the WalletHub.com surveys.
They seem to poll just about everything.
And, the results help to give us a snapshot about how New Jersey fares around the country in countless categories that are regularly measured.
The latest example is the survey which helped to determine if New Jersey is a good working state for Moms?
It turns out that New Jersey is a very good state for working Moms versus the rest of America according to this survey.
Here is a link to the report on 2023’s Best & Worst States for Working Moms, according to WalletHub.com
New Jersey finished a very credible 8th best in America.
Here is a brief look at how New Jersey did in the various categories measured.
Life as a Working Mom in New Jersey - Overall Ranking in America (1=Best; 25=Average.):
- 16th - Day-Care Quality
- 1gth _ Child-Care Costs (Adjusted for Median Women's Salary)
- 16th - Pediatricians per Capita
- 29th - Ratio of Female Executives to Male Executives
- 17th - Median Women's Salary (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 27th _ Female Unemployment Rate
- 5th - Parental-Leave Policy Score
- 20th - Avg. Length of Woman's Work Week (in Hours)
- 16th _ % of Single-Mom Families in Poverty
When all of these ratings are cumed, New Jersey finished 8th best overall in America.
We now live in times when many Moms want to work a full-time, or, part-time job. In other cases, because of the current bad economy … Moms have no choice and must work in order to help provide for their families.
What Are These Atlantic & Cape May, NJ Communities Best Known For?
Best Meal Served At Great Atlantic City, N.J. Area Restaurants