The Best Sunscreens for this Weekend According to Dermatologists
Now, according Women's Health, there are 18 of these sunscreens, but here's the ones I am almost positive you can get at Target, Walmart or another store before you head down the shore.
- Coppertone Sport Clear Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50- (Target) $7.99
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40- (Sephora) $32
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 85+ (This is listed in the article as being on Amazon, but check Target first) $9.20
- CeraVe Hydrating Body Lotion Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (Walgreens) $17.99
- Blue Lizard Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+ (Target) $16.99
Now, if you're looking to wear make-up this weekend, Dermatologists listed the Colorescience Sunforgettable Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Brush. It's got SPF 50 in it and is even water resistant. Now this is a whopping $65 and available on Amazon, but if you have Prime, you may be able to get it quickly.
There are also facial moisturizers that have a high SPF in them, in case you have sensitive skin like me and sunscreen on your face clogs your pores.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 50+ (Ulta) $16.79
- POND'S Clarant B3 Even Skin Tone Daily Facial Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 30 (Target) $9.99
There a bunch more from Women's Health, worth checking out, Here's wishing your Memorial Day weekend is relaxing and stays sunburn free!
*Prices may vary*