The Most Romantic Restaurants in Princeton
If you haven't made dinner reservations for Valentine's Day yet, you should do it today. That's what Chris told us this morning during Chris & The Crew's Daily Scoop.
Valentine's Day is just 10 days away, so if you wait any longer, you may be out of luck. And if you need help in choosing a restaurant, maybe the list below will help.
According to TripAdvisor, these are the best romantic restaurants in Princeton:
- Mediterra Restaurant on Hulfish Street. The restaurant's concept, according to its website, is to "tap into extraordinary cuisine of the nearly 2 dozen cultures surrounding the Mediterranean."
- Elements on Witherspoon Street. The restaurant's website says their menu is "seasonally driven" and "changes daily."
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in the Princeton Forrestal Village. Unlike the 2 previous restaurants, this is part of a restaurant chain. Their website promises "superior service and an unforgettable dining experience."
- eno terra on Route 27. This popular Italian restaurant is technically located in Kingston. According to eno terra's website, the restaurant "is committed to local, seasonal and artisanal food and wine."
- Mistral on Witherspoon Street. The restaurant's website says it features "a progressive menu of culturally influenced and inventive small plates."
To check out all of TripAdvisor's 10 Best Romantic Restaurants in Princeton, click here.