Where Is This in Mercer County? Take the Quiz.
How well do you know Mercer County? When you drive around the county, do you pay attention to the things and places around you? Do you know where the pictures below are located? (Scroll down for the answers)
All set with your guesses? OK...here are the answers.
1. Where would you find a statue of a tiger in Mercer County? Princeton, of course. This sculpture is located in Palmer Square.
2. If you've ever taken a flight out of Trenton-Mercer Airport, you must have seen this building near the runway.
3. This may have been a tough one. It's the Lawrenceville School on Main Street in Lawrenceville.
4. This is the Gothic-Fraternal Lodge No. 270 on Nottingham Way in Hamilton. According to the lodge's website, "Gothic-Fraternal Lodge No. 270 is a lodge of Freemasons chartered by the Grand Lodge of New Jersey on April 13, 1998. "
5. Located in beautiful Mercer County Park, this is the ranger station. (It's located between the boathouse and the festival grounds).
6. If you've driven through Ewing, you must have passed the entrance to the Trenton Country Club.
7. This guitar belongs to one of the pieces of art near the Hamilton Train Station. It's there to promote Grounds For Sculpture.
8. This was an easy one, right? Of course, it's the "M" on the Trenton Makes Bridge. (By the way, you get extra credit if you knew the bridge is actually called the Lower Trenton Toll Supported Bridge).